Sunday, May 07, 2006

The room goes quiet.........quieter still....... And from across the room.....an angel in sight Our eyes meet.....and I see forever The music begins to play..........a lullaby for the lover You touch me.....and I am transformed...... You see me.....as no one else can Chill bumps rise up my spine......... I can't tell you how beautiful you are I can't tell you how you make me feel And as you take me in your arms....and hold me right where I belong I know I am in heaven And the rest of the world disappears........ I melt into you as I feel your breath on my face Tears flow gently down my cheek and onto yours...... They feel so warm.......as you do to me Happiness is so overwhelming, I can't contain it My knees grow weak......but you hold me still I hold you tighter as you whisper "I love you" You begin to cry as the question is asked "Can I keep you?" And “forever” is your reply....... This is our dance.....and it means everything to me Everything to you I love you with all that I am.... This I promise you Every word I say is true....this I promise you

No comments: